[Guide] Quarterly Tax Checklist
November 21, 2018
As a freelancer, independent contractor, or self-employed entrepreneur, you may be required to pay quarterly estimated taxes.
And if you’re new to all this, you may have a lot of questions and not a lot of time. Get answers with our quarterly tax checklist: a step-by-step guide to the dates, dollar amounts, and documents you need to get going.
Here’s what we’ll cover in the checklist:
- Federal deadlines for 2018 and 2019
- Helpful documents, like Form 1040-ES vouchers
- Tools for calculating what you owe
- Strategies to set aside money for taxes
- Where and how to pay estimated taxes