[Ebook] The Self-Employed Guide to Tax Deductions
February 11, 2019
As a freelancer, you’re responsible for all the costs of your business. The good part is, you can take deductions which may help you save on taxes. Get started with our eBook, The Self-Employed Guide to Tax Deductions, written by tax experts at TurboTax.
Here’s what to expect:
- How to report self-employment business income and deductions
- Top tax write-offs for the self-employed
- Home office deductions
- Information on deducting business vehicles
- Cellphone business expenses
- Tips on reducing self-employment taxes
When you’re ready to file your annual tax return, you can save $20 on TurboTax Self-Employed, brought to you by bSolo.